Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pretty Things

pret·ty/ adj. 
      pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way

I am truly inspired by and love all things vintage, ornate, distressed, vibrant, and...pretty.  My passion is any and all aspects of design including: interior design, refinishing furniture, and writing.  You should also know that I am "slightly" obsessed with the color turquoise and leopard print... 

With my daily posts, I want to share with you all sorts of pretty things that inspire me!  Here are a few to start, Enjoy!  


 
Le Versha Chairs, Anthropologie.com

What a great punch of color these would make on a patio! I can also imagine a patterned button tufted cushion on the seat, so cute!



Edison Cage Lights, multiple sources.

I have always LOVED these lights!  They would make a perfect accent in an art/design studio or even a reading nook, very unique!


Capri Blue - Volcano Candle, Anthropologie.com
This happens to be my most favorite candle!  It is an excellent year round candle that makes the perfect gift!  Enjoy the fragrance of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens.



No comments:

Post a Comment